Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Brighter

The day looks brighter. Both the weather and my mood. I really did get a lot of rest yesterday. I guess I needed it.

 It is getting colder. It will be very cold in a couple days. I should probably do something, but my sinuses are still annoying me a little. My ears are still ringing a bit, and I feel a little dizzy. I took some Sudafed, had some coffee, and then ate chocolate covered donuts.

No matter what, I keep living. I feel really good, too. Like I can make myself better than I have been. Optimism is returning to me. My sense of humor is back. It isn't just black humor, either. This is progress.

I still need to wash the last of my winter things, my work clothes, and towels. I need to do a thorough cleaning of the litterbox. I would like to sort through my closet. I would like to sort through the toys. Every time I sit up, though, my head says, "Not today, Satan." Well, that's how it's going to be, I guess.

I finally feel okay, mentally, and my head makes it hard to enjoy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment