Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vagueposting

There are still a million thanks to give you. In a million little ways that I hope to convey plainly and without even a note of irony. As the last month of this strange year dawns, it is the beginning of the end. When it ends, I will keep all the things that were good in higher esteem than the things that brought me down.

My fear of the coming year remains a constant. How could it not? My subversion will be to love and to remain alive to see how far I can push myself into this new path. Though there are days when my brain cannot seem to operate, I will remain. I'll be the constant, but only if you let me.

Would you like to know where it can take us? Let it take us, then. Let it consume us. We'll be a part of something else, now. While the world is on fire, we can take this one thing out of it. If you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment