Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Achy Bitchy Moan

I've been fighting some nasty sinus thing on and off for a week. Usually, it lands in my ear, but right now it is in my upper sinuses. I also have cramps. And my feet hurt. My brain isn't behaving well. I am not choosing any of this. I'm tired of feeling guilty for not being able to control it, too.

So I'm sulking and suffering the post-concert blues. Everyone knows that feeling. All the good stuff that rushes through wanes, and the brain doesn't like the loss of the rushes. Call it chemical or hormonal or a combination. I already miss my live experiences. Unless there's something within an hour of me, though, I'm out of luck for a while. Oh yeah, and I really want to rebuild my account. It's not exactly where I need it to be. It's tons better than it was a few years ago, even with all the concerts and travel. Man, remember the shittiness of 2012? Fun times. (No, they were the worst, actually.)

I made it through that. I can make it through this year. It's just not going to be my favorite.

AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment