Thursday, September 1, 2016

Anxiety

The feeling that started a few days ago has grown worse. There has been a lot of sleeping and not a lot of accomplishing being done. The drained battery in me is not recharging. I feel like I should be doing something to make it work. I know that it isn't my fault, though. This is just something that happens, sometimes.

I'm also worried for the boy in college. I hope I hear from him today. It's so bad that it's gotten into my dreams. A nightmare, no less. Perhaps it is just adjustment to changes - and he hates change, even when it was something he wanted.  I can't shake the fear and anxiety of it all, though. I gave him some big news this morning, and he hasn't responded. It was pretty damned good news. The disbursement should be coming, and it is a cushion beyond my imagining. It would make everything even easier. The fact that he hasn't answered me about it has me in near panic.

This sucks.

I hope things improve all around, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment