Friday, September 9, 2016

Stall

We all know the drill. It's all money, sleep, loss of control, inability to see the light at the end of the tunnel, loneliness. It's not sadness. It's not anger. It's not grief. This is just me stalled out. I'm circling something that is bothering the holy hell out of me. A series of memories I should have moved on from by now, but obviously they're sticking around for some forsaken reason.

I've been sleeping. A lot. I don't always feel rested. It's just like being stuck on one of those super slow moving sidewalks at the airport, right now. Twenty people deep both in front of me and behind me. I can't see anything good, right now.

It's the big crash. I hope I get out of this soon. I hope things improve drastically. Hope.

If it crashes more, I don't know what I'll choose. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment