Monday, January 16, 2017

Yeah, Blue

Well, look at this. PMDD on the newly-dubbed Blue Monday. It's been overcast for days. At least there is no snow or ice. The world is falling into the hands of the most selfish, irredeemable sort of people. The loneliness is made more obvious by the fact that I have the daybed frame now needing to be assembled in my living room. A task I once might have relished, right now seems to reflect my entire life at me.

My head hurts, and my neighbor's smoke is sneaking in, stinking up my living quarters.

Life looks pretty bleak.

I know it's just my own perception, but that doesn't make this go away.

The only help for it is that it will pass in the blink of an eye. Every day passes faster and faster, anyway.

My typing just fell to abysmal levels. I will stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment